Just east of the Utah line, Bob and Mary Johnson have protected 400 acres in Yellow Jacket Canyon that is surrounded by Canyons of the Ancients National Monument. Bob, a real estate developer, remarked that “it would be a crime to subdivide this place.”
- If I Want to Donate an Easement in Montezuma or Dolores Counties, Who Should I Contact?
- What are the Costs of Completing a Conservation Easement?
- How Can Giving an Easement Reduce Taxes?
- How Is The Value of A Conservation Easement Determined?
- What Does The Land Trust Do?
- Who May Give, and Who May Accept A Conservation Easement?
- How Long Does A Conservation Easement Last?
- Does A Conservation Easement Allow Public Access?
- How Restrictive Is A Conservation Easement?
- What are the “Conservation Values” that qualify?